Skip to main content

Anne-Marie - Hammersmith Apollo.





Bonjour tout le monde.

A few nights ago I went to see Anne-Marie at Hammersmith Apollo. Not like my previous concert, I was at the back.
I have to say, It was quite difficult to see Anne-Marie as I'm small and I only had tall people in front of me.
The support act of Anne Marie was Lennon Stella, she is quite well known as one of her song, "Polaroïd" featured the famous singers Liam Payne and Jonas Blue. Unfortunately, me and my friends miss half of her show but from what I've heard, she seems lovely.

Like every other show, Anne Marie and her band came 30 minutes after the support act. She first started to sing "Bad Girlfriend" and couple of songs on her latest album "Speak Your Mind" that came out last year. My friends were having so much fun as they went to the see her in many cities around Europe so they knew every detail of her show.
During Rockabye, Anne-Marie chooses a fan to sing Sean Paul's part and the fan did an incredible job! Unlike other singers, Anne-Marie kept interacting with fans during the whole show. Saying "Hi" to fans in the front row, reading signs etc...

During the intermission, before singing "Perfect", some famous people, including Ed Sheeran, Mabel, James Arthur answered the question "What Does Perfect Means to You ?". Their answers were then projected on a screen.

Anne-Marie was having so much fun on stage. Everyone was involved in singing and dancing. Even people at the back.

The moment that gave me so many goosebumps was when everybody was singing the chorus of Rockabye, just before Anne-Marie sing Rockabye itself.

To end with, there is only one critic: the show was too short. Anne-Marie didn't sing some part of the songs. Anne-Marie is such a great performer and I wish her show were a bit longer or that at least she would have sung some songs but in full.

Anyhow, Hats off to Anne-Marie because she did a really good job.
Ciao Adios!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel - Iceland.

Bonjour tout le monde! Last week, I went to Iceland on my own. It was the best experience in my life, being alone in such a beautiful country. In this blog post, I will talk about my trip but also giving you tips If you wanna go on my budget (like I did). TRANSFER :  I arrived on the 20th of March. To go to Rekjavik, you either rent a car or if you don't have a driving license, dow nload the app " Strætó" (the bus app)  and It will tell you to take the bus 55 that will take you to Reykjavik center ( It will cost you approximately 14euros) STAY : I rented an airbnb that cost me 360euros (which was less expensive than a hotel and only 20 minutes by walk from the center). Or you can stay in a hostel and make friends from all over the world!  I spent the first 3 days in Reykjavik (mainly buying gifts for my family) but I also walked around in Reykjavik. MUSEUMS/ ACTIVITIES : Unlike the UK and Ireland, (National) Museums are not free. You have to pay somet...

The 1975 - The Garage, London

Bonjour tout le monde! I hope everybody had a lovely week and is enjoying this nice weather. Last Sunday, I went on a little trip to London to see The 1975's gig at the Garage, organised by War Child. Yes, I travelled from Dublin to London just to see this band ( see how a music lover I am..). I spent most of my Sunday in Central London and in the evening, I watched a movie called  "A Private War" ( and I advise everybody to see it). ANYWAY.  On Monday morning, I woke up super early ( 5am) and started to queue around 7am (16 people were already in the queue. The Waitrose next to the venue kindly offered us some food, as we were waiting in the rain. Around 1pm, one of Matty's staff gave us a wristband ( with a number) and told us to come back around 6:30pm ( which I thought was a great idea, instead of waiting all day). We went to a lovely vegan restaurant called VX London (that serve junk food, If any of you is interested,  here is the link, there are als...